Monday, July 20, 2009
Today marks 40 years since humankind first set foot on Earth's moon.
NASA plans to return humans to the moon in the near future. Read more at "Why the moon?"
Find out more by following the links below:
SHSL blog: 38 years ago today...
Transcript of Neil Armstrong stepping onto the lunar surface (says famous line at 109:24:48)
Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) views Apollo landings site seen from lunar orbit
Watch a live news conference from NASA headquarters on the Apollo 40th anniversary at NASA TV at 9:30am today
40th Anniversary NASA Events List
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Print from your laptop (or any computer) to certain print release stations in the University Libraries.
You can print from anywhere that you have an internet connection. In other words, you can print to one of the Libraries printers from you wireless laptop on- or off-campus and from you desktop computer at home. If you can access the Libraries website, you can print to the University Libraries.
- Go to http://libprinteron.bsu.edu/cps/
- Enter your BSU email address to login
- Select a print release station
- Click on Browse to select the file you want to print. Click on Submit.
- Select page setup options. Click Continue.
- Wait while your job is processed. When the green bar appears, your print job is ready to be printed at the release station you indicated.
- You do not have to be in one of the Libraries (or even on campus) to print.
- Print jobs time-out after 90 minutes.