Print from your laptop (or any computer) to certain print release stations in the University Libraries including the Science-Health Science Library printer (bsu-printer-9).
You can print from anywhere that you can access the Ball State wireless network. In other words, you can print to one of the Libraries printers from you wireless laptop on- or off-campus and from you desktop computer at home. If you can access the Libraries website, you can print to the University Libraries.
- Go to http://libprinteron.bsu.edu/cps/
- Enter your BSU username and password to login
- Select a print release station (bsu-printer9 for the Science-Health Science Library)
- Click on Choose File to select the file you want to print. Click on Submit.
- Select page setup options. Click Continue.
- Wait while your job is processed. When the green bar appears, your print job is ready to be printed at the release station you indicated.
- You must be logged into the BSU secure network to use the wireless printing service.
- You do not have to be in one of the Libraries to print.
- To cancel a print job: Print jobs automatically time-out after 90 minutes OR you can go to the computer you sent the print job from (this will not work from the printer release station), open the printer control panel, and select cancel print job from the menu.